Thursday, December 16, 2010

1932 Ford Coupe

    I have been interested in old cars since I
was a small boy.. My brother was the 1957 & 1959 
National Champion at the NHRA Nationals and he
always had an old car in some stage of rebuild.



We used to go to drag races around the country and he would always come back on the back roads to see if he could find some automotive treasure. More times than not, he succeeded.  Today I was taking my wife to breakfast and I spotted this deuce coupe on a side street in Denison.. It is powered by a V-6 engine and the interior was still a little rough, but it is a start. Cars like this are not seen as often as they should be and I blame the imported car makers for that. Why should someone spend money on fixing up a vintage car when he can drive a cheap Japanese car for a lot less? The answer to that question is simple...Because nobody else will have a car like yours.. It will be uniquely yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment