Friday, March 4, 2011

Unknown

       Unknown is the latest movie by Liam
Neeson...who had the super movie out two
years ago by the name of 'Taken.'  This time
he is to give a speech at an educational function
in Berlin, but an accident in a taxi gives him a
head injury. When he comes to in the hospital
all he can remember is his name,...but when he
returns to the hotel hosting the function,..there
is already someone else with his name...and with his
wife. This movie is a lot more intriguing than
'Taken' but I am usually the last to figure out the
plot in these kinds of movies and I had this one
figured out pretty early. The movie is shot in 
Germany and the acting cast around Neeson
are mostly Germans. It is a good movie and I
would probably view it a second time when it 
comes to HBO, but I don't think I would buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment