Friday, May 6, 2011

Homer the Hog

    There is a certain amount of truth in the old
adage 'One man's trash is another man's treasure.'
Last week I discovered a little pink pig among the
items listed as 'sale' at the local Goodwill Store. I
sprang for the two dollars they wanted for the pig
and showed it to my wife as a potential Harley Hog.
During our recent power outage due to the storm 
that ravaged Denison last weekend, my wife took
the time to make the conversion. Homer now sports
a pair of jeans, a black vest, and a bandana to keep the sweat off his brow. Needless to say, his value has escalated from what I paid for him.. He now will take his place of honor among my other Harley items... The photos show how he looked when I found him...and after

Momma changed his looks...and attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment