Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Foreigner Still Rockin'

      I have been a fan of the rock group
'Foreigner' since they came on the scene in
1976. The original group was a mixture of 
American and British musicians with Lou Graham
out front singing all the hits.. You remember them
as well as I do.. 'Cold As Ice'.. 'Feels Like the 
First Time'...'Double Vision'... 'Jukebox Hero'...
'Waiting For a Girl Like You'... 'I Want to Know
What Love Is'..'Hot Blooded'.... and my personal
favorite, 'Urgent.'   The group has undergone
some changes over the years and some fans
have a grudge since Lou is no longer the lead
singer,...BUT what hasn't changed in the past
35 years??  The group is now made up of original
founder Mike Jones on guitar and keyboards...Kelly
Hansen does the singing... Tom Gimbel plays 
guitar and a mean saxaphone...Jeff Pilson is the
rhythm and bass guitarist...Michael Bluestein
on the keyboards..and Mark Schulman keeps the
beat on the drums..  I think they are good as ever,..
but don't take my word for it... I have always 
loved 'Foreigner.'   Check out this video from 
just six months ago....



http://youtu.be/ouaXX9Kx_gw

No comments:

Post a Comment