Thursday, March 27, 2014

Texoma Harley-Davidson Birthday Bash..April 4 & 5



   Texoma HD will celebrate its annual Birthday Bash on April 4th and 5th. It will be a great affair with live music, food, demo rides, and .... Well let me pause and let the TV commercial tell you more. They can usually do a better job.....
  
   I really look forward to the demo rides. Riders will get the chance to ride as many models as they wish, so if you are trying to decide between a touring model and a softail, this is the event for you. In the past I have been perfectly content with the bike I owned, BUT one ride on a newer and different model, and I came home with a new bike.
       This is my 2006 Road Glide and I bought it on the spur of the moment but it turned out to be a super bike. It was Cobalt Blue with silver accent lines from the factory, but I did the pin-stripping in orange to make it different from others. Vida Loca in Bonham, Texas air-brushed the skulls on the saddlebags.
     Hope to see you at the Birthday Bash !

No comments:

Post a Comment