Monday, June 17, 2019

New Holster by Barsony






New Holster

   I just ordered it on Saturday and today is Monday and there it was in my mailbox..  Talk about quick deliveries ! It is a new holster for my everyday carry pistol. It is from Barsony and the model name is Yaqui... Best of all it only cost $26.99 with free shipping...


       It almost looks black in this photo but it is a dark burnished brown... Let me see if I can get you a better shot of the color so you won't be disappointed.


      There ! ... That's a little bit better. At least you can make out that it is brown. I tried my best with an 'inside the belt' holster, but it was just too uncomfortable sitting down and trying to drive with a pistol butt jabbing me in the tummy. This one goes on the OUTSIDE of the belt and it accommodates belts up to one and a half inches wide. The belt fits through that opening on the left side of the holster and also through a second fitting on the back of the holster for a snug fit.


    My everyday carry is a Polish P64 automatic and it fits the holster like a glove. The packing slip specifies Polish P64 and Makarov pistols. Yes Virginia, there is a difference. The only thing the two have in common is the ammunition. Both shoot the 9X18 Makarov 9mm ammo, but the Polish pistol looks and feels a lot better than the Makarov (my humble opinion).




      Here is how they mate up.. The real leather has a snug grip on the pistol and will only get better with time. I have worn it around the house and really like the way it feels and being so close to the body you can't tell your packing with an un-tucked shirt. I highly recommend this holster if you are in the market for one. That trademark on the holster has the name Barsony on it, and right below the name it proclaims "Made in America".  
    I am also including the shipping order that came with the holster so you can see the actual price and the name and phone number of Barsony Holsters & Belts.


     This is one of the better deals I have found on holsters and I thought I would share it with you.. Good shopping and good shooting. Please support the NRA. If you are not a member, join as soon as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment