Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Owned by Terriers






All my life I have heard the expression, "you don't
own a Terrier, they own you". I have had some
form of Terrier just about all my life. Schnauzers,
Scotties, Poodles, Fox, or Rat Terriers...I have had
them all.
My wife and I have two at the moment they rank
pretty high on the pecking order. "Her" dog is a
Wire-Haired Fox Terrier and "my" dog is a nine
month old Schnauzer. The Fox is named 'Tinkerbelle'
and the Schnauzer is 'Cosmo'. Tink is eight and a
half years old and pretty well set in her ways.
The pup wants to play all day, while Tink wants to
find a comfortable spot on the couch and relax.
The grandkids come over and the dogs go bonkers
over them. Our youngest daughter and her family
live two (2) blocks from us, so they are over at our
house often. The dogs greet them as though they
haven't seen them in ages. We wouldn't have it any
other way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment