Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Spooks & Spokes (Halloween)






Halloween was a special one for my wife
and me this year. We worked at the Harley-
Davidson dealer in Sherman all day. She had
her sewing machine busy applying patches
to jackets and vests, and I roamed the
dealership shooting photos to remember
the occasion. Since it was Halloween, the
dealership went all out with a costume
contests, and vendors doing tat-toes,
hot-dogs, shoe-shines, corn-on-the-cob,
plus a live band playing all day. Everything
in the clothing department was discounted
15 per cent and anything leather was 20
per cent off. The weather could NOT have
been any better. Clear skies and temperatures
in the 70's all day long. The dealership sold a
few bikes and the merchandise department
really made a killing,...plus the service depart-
ment was full-up all day.
My wife is the type that never does anything
halfway....so when she decided we would
dress up for the event, I knew it was gonna
be fun. One Halloween years ago we went to
a party dressed as George and Martha Washington
and we looked more like them than the first
President and his wife. Needless to say, we won
the costume contest!! I have added some photos
to prove my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment