Friday, August 27, 2010

Bike Show






We had a Bike Show last Saturday at Texoma
Harley-Davidson and my bike did not finish in the
trophy class. A few Choppers showed up just before
the entry deadline and they dominated the winners.
The bronze colored Chopper took first place...the
silver Honda was the overall winner last year but
had to settle for second place this year.. and third
place went to one of the other Choppers. The judging
overlooked some great looking bikes. The Dyna with
the super paint job was worthy of a trophy. I voted
for the Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic with five different
colors in his paint job.
Texoma HD is co-sponsoring the Wounded Warriors
Project on Saturday (8-28-2010) and a $35 entry fee
will allow you to ride with the group to the Veterans
Hospital in Bonham and back to Sherman for a silent
auction on some goodies. I have given the word that
some nice stuff will be in the auction. I'll have my camera
with me for the ride tomorrow, so expect some photographic
evidence of the happening...

No comments:

Post a Comment