Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Camera's First Photos



A couple of days back I mentioned that I had
ordered a new camera... Well it is here !! It is a
Kodak Z981 and so far I kinda like it.. It has a lot
of features that my previous camera (a Kodak Z740)
did not have. I am still in that learning mode as
the camera and I get to know each other....BUT
I do have a couple of shots to show you...The
first is a close-up of Cosmo... He is an 18-month
old Schnauzer (and a handsome dude if I do say so).
The second one is our Wired-Haired Fox Terrier,
Tinkerbelle. It was 104 degrees and the old girl
decided she was just gonna stand beside the water
sprinkler as long as possible,..and who can blame
her? We let her get soaked to the skin before taking
her inside to towel off. Denison did get a good
thunderstorm this afternoon for a brief time..The
temperature was still 100 degrees but we are thankful
for the shower. It was our first rain in almost a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment