Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas at Home





It was quite a Christmas at the Stone household
yesterday... We had all seven (7) grandchildren
under the same roof for the very first time. My
son and his wife were there with their three
boys, and the oldest & youngest daughters were
there with their families. It was a pretty good sized
group for our humble little cottage.
I woke up still in a great mood thanks to the SMU
win the previous day (see Friday's posting). Momma
was in the kitchen most of the morning, preparing
the brisket, sausage, potato salad, pinto beans, and
corn bread. My son's two oldest boys are 14 & 16
years old, so needless to say, they went back for
seconds and thirds.
Hopefully it was as good a Christmas at your home
as it was for us. I have a lot to be thankful this
holiday season, but at the top of the list is a great
family that I can call mine.. Not a cull in the bunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment