Thursday, July 2, 2009

Momma's New Ride



My wife has been a loving and loyal partner for 20 years....so for her (?) birthday I bought her a new car. I was leaning toward a Lexus, but I let her pick it out and she decided on a Cadillac CTS. Now that we have had it for a while I have to admit it is a great car.
Before the CTS we had a Buick and it was a great car, BUT it is not in the same ballpark as the CTS. I don't want to say she is proud of it, but the photos speak for themselves. She was nervous as can be on the ride home from the dealership but now handles it with ease. If you are looking for a review of the car, the only one I can offer is GREAT. The CTS is annually rated one of the top cars by R.L. Polk and now we know why. The finish, the fit of the doors and hood, and inside controls are without reproach. Whatever car we got, we both wanted it in silver, and Cadillac's 'Sparkling Silver' is great. It is a very easy car to keep clean. I like to hand wash it, but Momma runs it through the car wash. We love it....

No comments:

Post a Comment